Kiwi Recruitment is seeking an experienced well organised accounts assistant to join a close-knit accounts team for a temporary period to help with all daily general administration, process purchase ledger invoices, complete sales ledger and cash postings and any other ad-hoc tasks that may arise.
You will need to be customer focused, with experience gained within an accounts office, finance department or within bookkeeping.
Working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week with an immediate start, the role will be available for a fixed-term until the end of November with a possible extension to the end of December.
Hours: Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
Pay: Between £7.50 – £9.00 per hour, experience dependant.
Key duties will include the following:
* Sales ledger invoicing and administration
* Purchase ledger processing and reconciling supplier statements
* Assisting credit control
* Cashbook functions and bank reconciliations
* Product returns administration
* Assist with stock level monitoring and ordering
* All other ad hoc finance admin as requested
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous Accounts experience preferable, sector experience non- essential
* MS Office
* AX based IT systems – would be helpful but not essential.
* The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic individual
#Accounts #Admin #Assistant
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience please apply now.
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.