Exciting news for all Gaming enthusiasts! The much-awaited update, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Update 1.808, has been officially released. This latest patch brings an array of thrilling Game Updates, crucial Bug Fixes, noteworthy improvements, and comprehensive Patch Notes for your perusal.
The update is accessible for all platforms, allowing both new and seasoned players to experience the revamped gameplay. Please keep in mind that the file size may differ based on the platform you are using.
- Enabled ray-tracing for compatible AMD GPUs when using AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.10.23.03.
- Visual improvements to some ray-traced reflections and ray-traced shadows
- Resolved a crash that occurred when playing the game on legacy CPUs.
- Fixed corrupted text that could appear on waypoints in rare cases.
- Addressed visual corruption in UI screens that could occur on some AMD and Intel GPUs
- Corrected visual corruption in Newsprint and Home Move rendering modes
- Armor list no longer jumps back to the top after selecting an armor item.
- Various bug fixes, stability improvements and optimizations.
Source: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart