Exciting news for all Gaming enthusiasts! The much-awaited update, Need for Speed Unbound Update 1.000.011, has been officially released. This latest patch brings an array of thrilling Game Updates, crucial Bug Fixes, noteworthy improvements, and comprehensive Patch Notes for your perusal.
The update is accessible for all platforms, allowing both new and seasoned players to experience the revamped gameplay. Please keep in mind that the file size may differ based on the platform you are using.
Quality of Life Improvements:
- Players can now quick route to Linkups.
- The number of decals players can place on livery wraps has been increased to 1,000.
- Fixed an issue where Waru’s Racer in Trouble mission would not occur.
- Fixed an issue where A$AP Rocky’s vehicle delivery mission would not occur.
- Fixed an issue where cops would stop interacting with the player after they participated in a Qualifier event.
Client & Performance:
- Fixed an issue where some PCs failed to boot via EA App.
- Fixed an issue where players would encounter graphical issues with Nvidia DLSS enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the player is unable to load into multiplayer due to an inventory issue.
Map & World:
- Fixed an issue on the map screen where Linkup time remaining was not accurate.
- Fixed an issue where Linkups would despawn too early.
- Fixed an issue where the messaging between rounds in linkups didn’t display correctly.
- Fixed an issue where daily challenges weren’t appearing correctly if completed on the previous day.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to join a Linkup after leaving a Playlist.
- Fixed an issue where players would incorrectly be labeled as in a cop chase in the Playlist podium screen.
- Fixed an issue where the party menu failed to open on certain screens.
- Fixed an issue where the Linkup notification message appeared incorrectly after leaving the garage.
- Fixed an issue where chat wheel messages would appear for players while in the playlist car select screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Linkup in-progress notification incorrectly stays on screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Speed Pass max rank wasn’t shown correctly on the player’s banner.
- Fixed an issue where the Mitsubishi Evolution X 2008 Epic Custom had the wrong body kit thumbnail.
- Fixed an issue where player banner stickers wouldn’t display correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Linkup of screen indicator would sometimes appear while in the garage.
- Fixed an issue where the off screen indicator showing a player’s heat, appeared incorrectly during Linkups.
- Fixed an issue where decals would become transparent after being reset.
- Fixed an issue where, at times, the body kit and wrap for A$AP Rocky’s Mercedes 190E couldn’t be applied.
- Fixed an issue where EA Play subscribers were seeing incorrect offers as part of their Player First Trial.
- Fixed an issue where Speed Pass rewards didn’t appear correctly when returning to the garage.
- Balanced the intensity of Linkups effects at night.
- Fixed an issue where the reward screen didn’t appear correctly after purchasing premium content.
- Fixed an issue where progress would get blocked if players completed a multiplayer challenge before starting a campaign.
- Various minor bug fixes & stability improvements in addition to what’s specified in these patch notes.
Source: Need for Speed Unbound