Exciting news for all Gaming enthusiasts! The much-awaited update, Fall Guys Update 1.25, has been officially released. This latest patch brings an array of thrilling Game Updates, crucial Bug Fixes, noteworthy improvements, and comprehensive Patch Notes for your perusal.
The update is accessible for all platforms, allowing both new and seasoned players to experience the revamped gameplay. Please keep in mind that the file size may differ based on the platform you are using.
SUMMER BREEZE UPDATE!
Floating Spinning Beams: Many Beans will get beamed with the new Floating Spinning Beams. Creators are no longer bound by gravity, and can place the sweeping trap wherever they like.
Where can you see these new, fun and fantastic obstacles? In our new Rounds of course, which will be available to play from 17th August! We’re adding 4 new Rounds featuring our new Carriable fans:
- Fun with Fans
- Drop n’ Drag
- Blocky Bridges
There’s also more new obstacles and objects to play with, the following will be available now in Creative when you’re building an “Original” themed Round!
- Bowl Platform
- Inflatable Hill
- Slope Barrier
- Plain Barrier
- Hoop Platform
QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES
And now on to the bug fixes!
- Various minor softlocks and cosmetic issues have now been fixed
- Fixed instances where players could not click the “Back” prompt using a mouse in the Creative Mode menus
- Added a placeholder image to the My Levels menu for instances where a thumbnail cannot be rendered
- Fixed instances where a new Fame Pass would not load in the store if a player has the game open over the refresh time
- Fixed the Blizzard and Floor fans not having SFX in the Level Editor
- Fixed draggable objects rapidly respawning when placed at the bottom of a level
- Fixed visual jitters when holding a carriable Fan whilst on a ramp
- [XBOX] Fixed the A button becoming unresponsive in some instances when players open the Party Menu
- [PS5] Fixed draggable boxes lacking collision SFX
Source: Fall Guys