Exciting news for all Gaming enthusiasts! The much-awaited update, F1 23 Update 1.17, has been officially released. This latest patch brings an array of thrilling Game Updates, crucial Bug Fixes, noteworthy improvements, and comprehensive Patch Notes for your perusal.
The update is accessible for all platforms, allowing both new and seasoned players to experience the revamped gameplay. Please keep in mind that the file size may differ based on the platform you are using.
- Addition of the Scuderia Ferrari SF-23 “Golden Age” Livery, race suit and driver helmets
- Updates to the visuals of the Aston Martin AMR23 to bring the car closer to its real-life counterpart
- Fixed an issue where F2 23 and 5 lap races were incorrectly appearing in Ranked
- Fixed an issue where Events in F1 World tab “Solo & Multiplayer events” were missing their titles and names
- Fixed an issue when completing a race in Multiplayer Grand Prix with multiple races in the playlist does not progress the lobby to the next race
- Fixed an issue where players were being promoted without completing any Ranked Division races.
- Fixed an issue when buying Pitcoin from the store and then buying an XP boost would cause a crash
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes
Source: F1 23