Exciting news for all Gaming enthusiasts! The much-awaited update, Dying Light 2 Update 1.40, has been officially released. This latest patch brings an array of thrilling Game Updates, crucial Bug Fixes, noteworthy improvements, and comprehensive Patch Notes for your perusal.
The update is accessible for all platforms, allowing both new and seasoned players to experience the revamped gameplay. Please keep in mind that the file size may differ based on the platform you are using.
- We’ve added a new 100 DL Points pack as the earliest available form of response to your feedback.
- Fixed instances when the “Community Maps” tab would freeze for some time after accessing it.
- Fixed stutter and unwanted pop-up windows when changing Gamma settings while in game.
- Fixed stutter when hovering over City Alignment benefits in the menu.
- Fixed stutter when hovering over Tools in the Inventory menu.
- Fixed graphical alignment of installed mods on Mercenary Machete.
- Fixed an exploit when a player could pick up the same inhibitor twice after defeating a GRE Anomaly while playing in co-op.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when accessing an old save file on PS4 and PS4 Pro.
- Fixed the performance issue of the Skip Prologue video on PS4 and PS4 Pro, when using the feature from the Pause Menu.
Source: Dying Light 2