Exciting news for all Gaming enthusiasts! The much-awaited update, Disney Dreamlight Valley Update 1.61, has been officially released. This latest patch brings an array of thrilling Game Updates, crucial Bug Fixes, noteworthy improvements, and comprehensive Patch Notes for your perusal.
The update is accessible for all platforms, allowing both new and seasoned players to experience the revamped gameplay. Please keep in mind that the file size may differ based on the platform you are using.
- Fixed additional causes of Initialization Error #201.
- Fixed an issue in which the Dreamsnaps menu would not appear in the Event tab for some Xbox players.
- Fixed an issue in which items placed in Furniture Mode would occasionally disappear and be reset to their original locations after leaving the menu.
- Fixed an issue in which some players found one of their in-game houses completely empty after updating to the DreamSnaps Update.
- Boss Up” quest: Fixed an issue that prevented the game from registering the mystical sword after it was picked up, preventing progress in the quest.
- Implemented further improvements to drastically reduce chances of the DreamSnaps voting queue appearing empty with no applicable submissions to vote on.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the “new item” notification from disappearing after viewing the WALL·E Dream Bundle.
- Fixed an issue which caused DreamSnaps progression rewards to appear for sale in Scrooge McDuck’s Store.
- Fixed an issue in which some players did not receive chest rewards for their participation in a DreamSnaps challenge.
- Fixed an issue in which using a quest item on a keyhole with the right mouse button would occasionally cause the player’s inventory to behave strangely, eating a different food item from the one selected.
- Adjusted the DreamSnaps logo on the DreamSnaps Long Sleeve Shirt.
- Various additional bug fixes.
Source: Disney Dreamlight Valley