Exciting news for all Gaming enthusiasts! The much-awaited update, Destiny 2 Update 1.096, has been officially released. This latest patch brings an array of thrilling Game Updates, crucial Bug Fixes, noteworthy improvements, and comprehensive Patch Notes for your perusal.
The update is accessible for all platforms, allowing both new and seasoned players to experience the revamped gameplay. Please keep in mind that the file size may differ based on the platform you are using.
- Fixed an issue allowing for exploitation of spawns in Rift.
- Fixed an issue where you can weaken other Guardians when the Rapid-Fire Ranger Artifact perk is active.
- Fixed an issue where Arc Attunement Runes could be destroyed with certain weapons.
- Improved Essence of the Oversoul drop rates for full clears and for repeated clears.
ALTARS OF SUMMONING
- Fixed an issue where the Void crystal encounter would not progress if the crystals were destroyed too quickly during the third phase.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where players could activate their Glaive melee while in Weavewalk.
- Fixed an issue where changing a mod on an equipped item during an equipment-locked activity could boot you from the activity.
- Fixed an issue where the damage resistance from Elemental Embrace was applying to damage done in PvP.
- Fixed an issue where the jolt from Arc Elemental Orbs was applying to game objects.
- Fixed an issue where Secant Filaments were granting Overload anti-Champion to weapons that already have anti-Champion intrinsically.
WEAPONS & ACCESSORIES
- Fixed an issue where changing a mod on an equipped item during an equipment locked activity could boot you from the activity.
- Fixed an issue where Husk of the Pit and Eidolon Ally would be missing their weapon fire sound effects on console platforms.
- Added the Wendigo Grenade Launcher and Hung Jury Scout Rifle to legacy Vanguard Ops focusing
POWER AND PROGRESSION
- Fixed an issue where the Minor Arcana Empowered Rewards didn’t function as intended. Opening a Season of the Witch chest (while using a Witch’s Key) at the end of the Legendary Savathûn’s Spire, will now properly give a Deepsight Seasonal weapon if there are any remaining to find, otherwise it will give a high-stat Seasonal piece of class appropriate armor.
- Fixed an issue with The Bulbul Tarang emblem, in which it didn’t appear in-game and couldn’t be equipped.
Source: Destiny 2